These guitars have been designed to satisfy the needs of a small, select group of the worlds most respected and most popular musicians. The John Mayer and Eric Clapton models are highest quality instruments for the demanding musician, true fans and collectors.
Johnny Cash fans have a choice of either a black D-35, just like the one he used to play, or the posthumous DX Johnny Cash for the fan on a limited budget.
Finally Martin regularly releases their CEO models in accordance with C. F. Martin IV. These are limited runs, using unusual woods, shapes or finishes.
Like its sister, the OM-28, the OMJM John Mayer Guitars back and sides are made of solid East Indian rosewood. The top however is made of solid Engelmann Spruce and the neck has a low profile. And naturally Johns signature is inlayd in the 20th fret in mother of pearl.
- Body Size000-14 Fret
- Construction:Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Bracing PatternX-Brace
- Brace ShapeScalloped
- Top MaterialEngelmann Spruce
- Back MaterialEast Indian Rosewood
- Side MaterialEast Indian Rosewood
- Recommended StringsAuthentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 Light - 92/8 Phosphor Bronze MA540T
- Finish TopGloss
- Back & Side FinishGloss
- Scale length25.4"
- Fingerboard Width At Nut:1 11/16''
- Neck ShapeLow Profile
- Neck TaperStandard Taper
- ElectronicsFishman Gold Plus Natural I
- Electronics OptionsN/A